Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bucket List update


I was talking with a friend the other night about Bucket Lists, and I realized that I hadn't looked at/updated mine in a really long time.  I also believe that once you put it out there in the cosmos it will happen, so here's the updated list (in no particular order):

1. See Rusted Root in concert 
2. Go to the Spitsbergen Islands
3. Volunteer with Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
4. Go to Oktoberfest in Munich
5. Get to the top of Skogshorn
6. Learn Norwegian
7. Figure out Morfar's role in WWII
8. Take up African drumming
9. Horseback ride again
10. Live in Norway for at least a year
11. Get a tattoo (sorry, mom)
12. Go to a ball in Vienna
13. St. Pat's in Dublin
14. Own a cabin in the woods
15. Take up skiing again
16. Drive across the country in an RV
17. Go to Ingebretsen's in Minneapolis
18. See Mumford & Sons in concert

Well, that's it for now.  I figure I owe everyone an update on my new job/life in Nashville. Stay tuned...

No comments: